Friday, July 29, 2011

GET OUT OF MY LIFE, NANCY.

Yesterday, after playing phone tag with the receptionist at the doctor's, the nurse finally called back and declared that the strep test was 100% negative. I knew it was just you, Nancy... ugh. I'm still sick, but feeling a lot better. I'm hopeful that tomorrow might be the day I feel new again, but I don't want to jinx it.

Speaking of "jinx"... since I've been sick, I've been playing a lot of Pokemon. And I mean a LOT. Even though I recently bought Pokemon Black, I decided to continue on my Pokemon Soul Silver journey instead. I've been training my Jynx all day, but I don't think my team is ready to face the Elite Four just yet.
...Maybe tomorrow I should read a book or crochet. Hahaha.

After being stuck in my house for 5 full days now (minus the trip to the doctor's), I can officially say that I have a mild case of cabin fever. I've been feeling irritable every now and then, along with quite a bit of loopiness. Yesterday and today I found myself laughing at things that probably aren't really as funny as I think they are. The point I think I'm trying to make is: I need to get out of here!

So Nancy, if you have it in your heart, please get out of my life and leave me alone. I'm no good at being sick. I want to be out of bed so I can play with my wittle brudder and eat normal foods and ice cream. I promise to take all of my vitamins next time and be more of a germaphobe when I'm around kids. If you leave now, I can assure you that life will be much happier in Virusland rather than in my body.

Sincerely,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment