Thursday, August 4, 2011

Good news; Nancy has gone away! I'm so happy to finally be healthy again.

As for anything else going on in my life... there really isn't much. Oh yeah, except for that... I'M GOING TO DISNEY WORLD! I am leaving on Saturday for Orlando and I'm never coming back! ...But I will eventually. By force. Anywho, I'm super excited to go!

Yesterday I went to the Sublime and 311 concert... which was epic. Sublime was pretty good, but 311 was fantastic. I remember finding them in middle school and just loving them instantly. They played all of the songs I wanted to hear, so I was pretty satisfied. :)

As for today, I was pretty exhausted after work. It's pretty depressing how tired I get after working all day. The second I hit the couch and put my head down, I pass straight out. Ridiculousness.

In other news, for a good song to chill out to, I will suggest this one.

1 comment: