Monday, July 25, 2011

I hate being sick.

So... I think I might be catching a cold. It was probably from a kid at work... ugh. I'm going to start taking a packet of Emergen-C every morning before work, now. All I really have is a sore throat, slight congestion, and a pretty severe headache. I shouldn't even be on the computer right now; I should be sleeping.

Anyway, aside from feeling under the weather, I also felt pretty productive today. Spencer and I loaded my car with all of my books I've been meaning to get rid of for years and brought them to a used bookstore. I ended up getting around $85 store credit and $9 in cash. After getting all of those books out, I felt pretty accomplished. With my store credit, I bought the 1st season of The Big Bang Theory and a giant Star Wars book filled with poster art. It's really cool. :) Spencer said it would make a nice coffee table book, haha.

Oh, I also got a new phone! I love it so far. Learning how to text on a touch screen is hard, though. Especially with autocorrect always trying to get in the way of my slang. :P I've had the weirdest things come up, but luckily I catch the mistakes before I send them. Sometimes.

I better go to bed now so I can rest up for work tomorrow. I'm just thankful I only have to work for 2 hours. Yay, Mondays.

No comments:

Post a Comment