Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Being sick is only good for a handful of reasons.

When you're sick you can...
-Skip out on work
-Watch TV
-Sleep in
-Sleep and not worry about anyone bothering you
-Sometimes have people make food for you

But there are A LOT of things you can't do if you want to get better.
For instance, you can't...
-Eat ice cream
-Eat candy
-Eat anything worth eating
-Hang out with people
-Go to work and make monies
-Go on trips
-Go to concerts
-Go ANYWHERE except bed
-Forget to take your medicine

I could go on. But seriously, being sick is horrible right now. And I really should be sleeping, but I had a very long nap today after my trip to the doctor's. So with my confused, restless body combined with my sore throat... I can't sleep. I guess things could be worse, though. I tested negative for strep, but they put me on antibiotics just in case. I can't say I was too thrilled to have left there without a proper diagnosis, but if it's not strep, it's only a stupid virus. So since they couldn't even name the virus, I'm just going to name it myself. Nancy the virus.
They said they'd do extra tests to see if it's strep and call me on Wednesday, so if it's not strep and it's just Nancy, then I can stop taking my antibiotics.

Nancy, if you're in there... I don't like you for making me sick. I need to work so I can make monies! Although today was a nice day off. No one likes to work on Monday. :P

3 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better!
    I'd rather do all those things you can do while your sick, when you're healthy! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, agreed! Much more satisfying! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kiss off, Nancy!

    Also, add to the list of things to do: "Make Mike Hopkins chuckle" because this post did just that

    ReplyDelete