Monday, December 5, 2011

Remembering Cody

About two weeks ago, my dog Cody was diagnosed with lymphoma. Just last Friday, he had to be put down because of his condition. He was 11 years old and lived a good life, but it is hard to see my life without him. He has been with me for more than half of my life, and to have such an important member of the family leave is hard to cope with. He was the absolute best dog a family could ever ask for and he made us so happy. I will never forget all of the wonderful memories we had with him. From the very first time I held him, to the last time I hugged him tight before I went back to school, I will never forget such a perfect and beautiful dog.
Rest in peace, Cody. I love you so much. You will always be the best dog I've ever had.

No comments:

Post a Comment