Thursday, June 23, 2011

Happy 2nd birthday, Josiah!

So today was Josiah's birthday! He was so funny and cute today. We took him to favorite restaurant, Red Robin, where he always behaves. He also had his first taste of delicious birthday ice cream! I love him so much and I can't wait to continue watching him grow every day while I'm still at home.

In other news, I finished another headband today!

I love the white a lot. I can't wait to make more! But first I need to wait for my next pay check so I can buy more yarn colors. :)
Speaking of work, I FINALLY get to work tomorrow. I work at a summer day camp and I haven't been put to work since Monday. What sucks is that I'm only working 2 hours tomorrow. 2 HOURS. Not enough. I'm supposed to be working 9-10 hour shifts. They keep cutting back my hours. If they don't make me work at least 3 days next week, I'm going to be so pissed.
But you know what's exciting?! I'm going back to Boone next weekend! It's my roommate Olivia's birthday on July 5th! I can't wait to celebrate! :D And I've missed my room at school terribly. It's ridiculous. I have so much stuff to bring back to my apartment.

Anyway, I better get ready for bed and call Spencer. We're spending the night at his house tomorrow and going to Charlotte on Saturday morning! Woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment