Tuesday, June 21, 2011

New beginnings...

I came to a conclusion that this blog was a bit boring, so I decided to delete all of my old posts and start over.

Facts are fun, so here's some I'll share about myself:
1. Elephants are my favorite animals.
2. I am crazy about Star Wars and a variety of other nerdy things.
3. I have an older and a younger sister as well as a little brother who will be two this week.
4. I want to work at Disney World someday.
5. I am terrified of needles, but I really want more ear piercings. I've even been considering a tattoo lately. (I would definitely chicken out last minute/pass out instantly, though.)
6. Sushi is probably my favorite food, but I also love avocados.
7. Hot Rod is my favorite movie. Andy Samberg = dream boat
8. I love Natalie Portman.
9. Right now I am in college studying education.
10. I just recently learned how to play Magic. If you don't know what that is... it's an extremely nerdy card game. That's all I'm going to say about that. 
11. I tend to worry a lot and keep lists of everything of remote importance to me so I don't have to worry about forgetting them.
12. I've always wanted to write children's books, but I don't know where to begin.
13. I love to decorate and organize everything.
14. I love reading, but can never find the time to sit down and finish a book. I have too many half read books lying around, but I'm working on The Hobbit right now.
15. I am working at a day camp for the summer. It is definitely a challenging job and makes me realize how much patience I'm going to need if I still want to become a teacher at the end of this summer.
16. I've always wanted to learn how to play the piano.
17. I have just recently learned how to crochet. So far I can only crochet headbands/earwarmers and bows, but one of these days I'm going to make a giant blanket!
18. I hate bare feet.
19. I have an awesome sense of smell.
20. I would love to have a small pet for a companion right now because people oftentimes become too frustrating for me.

And that's it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment