Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Fall Break = Success!

Hello!

So unfortunately, I only managed to complete one of the things on my list of things that I said I would do over fall break. This ended up being... that I dyed my hair! I really like the way it looks; it's not too red, but still gives off a really pretty shade of auburn in the sunlight. Too bad the beautiful days in Boone are numbered! I think the weather is going to start getting colder by the end of this week. It's around this time that I try to wear all of my skirts and dresses before the cold weather decides to come and stay for the remainder of the year. Not that I mind wearing sweaters; I just love wearing dresses!

Onto what I was up to on my fall break...
I ended up spending a lot of my time with my mom and my little Jo bro! Josiah was sick with a double ear infection the last time I went home, so I was very happy to come home to a happy and healthy smile. His ability to remember people is getting better, so it was also nice that he remembered who I was and wanted to play with me!


Oh, and I also painted my nails! They're Halloween themed!


Aside from that, I went to the NC State Fair with my sister and some good friends! I had never been before, but I ended up having a great time! We went on a ride called Freak Out twice, rode the ferris wheel, pet some cute baby animals, watched the fireworks, and ate a lot of delicious fried food. I especially enjoyed the fried pickles. So delicious. After all of that fun, I think I just may love the State Fair quite a bit. I can't wait to go again next year!


This week will be pretty busy for me, but hopefully on Friday I'll be going to... Scarowinds! I can't wait! Hope everyone is having a fun and stress-free week. Enjoy the sun while it's still out! :)

1 comment:

  1. Aw :D I'm so jealous you got to go to the state fair! I miss it. I haven't been in YEARS! I HAVE to make it a point to go next year, I just have to! I want yummy funnel cake and free pens from the booths :)

    Glad you had fun! Your little brother is so precious! We need to hang out for real soon.

    ReplyDelete