Thursday, November 10, 2011

Late Halloween pictures and GUESS WHAT? I'm sick again.

Yeah, it's true... I have the flu. And it's absolutely dreadful. I always get sick at the worst times, but at least this week isn't as important as next week. I have to take my Praxis test next Monday, so I better get well before then! The good news is that I feel heaps better this morning than I did yesterday morning, so hopefully I won't have to skip any more classes. It seriously pains me to skip all of my classes today (because I'm such a good student), but my health is more important.

As for Halloween pictures, I completely forgot to post them!

My roommate and I!
Party time!
My friend Christina and I! We worked so hard on our costumes!

And there you have it! The costume was successful overall, except in crowded areas... which was the majority of my surroundings. It's still in one piece, albeit a little scratched up! Regardless, I was very proud to be the Death Star. :P

Alright, now it's time for me to kick this flu! Good morning and goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment